would you like to work with us or just hire a room...
Are you a practicing therapist looking for rooms to hire or looking to start or transfer your private practice in Ipswich?
Come and join our team of counsellors, psychotherapists and psychologists working from the Stephenson Centre in the centre of Ipswich town and within a stone’s throw of the waterfront.
what we can offer you..
- a comfortable working environment in an impressive Grade 2 listed Captain’s House near the water front which has been tastefully decorated enhancing it’s many original features providing an atmosphere of calm and tranquility.
- a large relaxing waiting room with a stove log burner and comfortable seating allowing for social distancing.
- a choice of six beautifully decorated therapy rooms over three floors - all large enough to allow for socially distanced therapy and all with a desk for writing up your notes.
- an online booking system allowing you to reserve and book your rooms from wherever you are.
- a lease wifi system allowing you to access the internet with unbeatable speed and reception giving you the option to use Zoom or other remote systems.
- a comfortable and relaxing therapist’s lounge offering a space for you to meet other therapists and chat (allowing for social distancing), have lunch and make drinks or simply to just sit and reflect. This opens onto a private garden which you can enjoy also with comfortable seating.
- a referral system where you can receive referrals (subject to interview and relevant documentation) or you can source your own referrals and just hire our rooms and facilities.
- a competitive room hire fee and no referral fees.
If you are interested in having a look around to see if the Stephenson Centre meets your requirements, contact Jane Langley in the first instance;
E-mail or Tel: 01473 218541